- 29% of Dallas County kids live in poverty | 10.2% of Collin County children live in poverty
- 18% of Dallas County kids do not have health insurance | In Collin County, 9.8% of children don’t have health insurance
- 28% of Dallas County kids have inadequate food and nutrition | 9.8% of Collin County kids have inadequate food and nutrition
Bending the Trends
We encourage and facilitate collaboration across many sectors, including health, education, government, nonprofits and the faith community. Today, we have more than 100 powerful and influential community partner organizations actively engaged and guiding the Alliance’s work.
Our work begins Dallas and Collin Counties. But our long-term mission is to improve the overall health of all children living in North Texas.
- The voice of children and their families
- Social service organizations
- Educators, universities, school districts & day care centers
- Faith-based organizations
- Hospitals and health clinics
- Government entities